Discussion: Jesse on Breaking BadReported This is a featured thread

Showing 9 posts
eguy
eguy
Jesse on Breaking Bad
Jun 3 2009, 8:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2009, 8:24 AM EDT
I just see things ending badly for him. Probably Walt too, but I wonder if Jesse will die in the end. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
stormsiren609
stormsiren609
1. RE: Jesse on Breaking Bad
Jun 24 2009, 12:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 24 2009, 12:30 PM EDT
Me too, but I hope not. I still hope that things will work out for the both of them somehow, although I don't really see how at this point.

I heard a rumor that Jesse was actually supposed to die at the end of season one, but the writer's strike somehow prevented that from happening. But I don't know how true that is either. I can hardly imagine the show without him at this point, to be honest.
Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
2. RE: Jesse on Breaking Bad
Jun 24 2009, 2:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 24 2009, 2:11 PM EDT
"Me too, but I hope not. I still hope that things will work out for the both of them somehow, although I don't really see how at this point.

I heard a rumor that Jesse was actually supposed to die at the end of season one, but the writer's strike somehow prevented that from happening. But I don't know how true that is either. I can hardly imagine the show without him at this point, to be honest."
I agree. Jesse is volatile and seems like he's going to fall apart at any moment, but he is absolutely perfect to play opposite of Walt, I don't think they can get rid of him until maybe the end of the show. Also, Aaron Paul has made Jesse into a fantastic character. All the necessary components are there and he's brilliant at playing a goof-off. In interviews, Aaron is nothing like Jesse. What a smart guy.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
stormsiren609
stormsiren609
3. RE: Jesse on Breaking Bad
Jun 24 2009, 3:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 24 2009, 3:53 PM EDT
Well, I think it's safe to say that he has already fallen apart to the point that he’s at rock bottom where they left him at the end of season two, so here's hoping that he can find the strength to build himself back up again, and maybe even come out better for it after all.

I agree that Jesse juxtaposes Walt perfectly and it would be a mistake to kill him off anytime soon. Especially because he provides such a huge portion of the comedy relief in the show, and I don't see anyone else being able to adequately take his place. Which reminds me, although I do enjoy the darker aspects of the story that have developed in the second season, I hope in the third season they will try to add a little more of the humor that seemed more prominent in the first season.

babrock
4. RE: Jesse on Breaking Bad
Apr 6 2010, 6:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 6:42 AM EDT
I am thinking jesse's chances are better than Walts at least Do you find this valuable?    
Wicked_Wonka_05
Wicked_Wonka_05
5. RE: Jesse on Breaking Bad
Apr 27 2010, 12:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 27 2010, 12:55 PM EDT
I think Jesse will do big things by the time the show ends and Walt will not stay with Gus as he will eventually find out what Gus's motive's are for providing him a lab and an assistant. Even though Jesse is clumsy and forgetful he is competent under Walts close eye than again that was when he was using and now that he is clean he seems to be a new person minus the foul laguage, I think the fact that he calls people a "*****" after getting his point across is rather funny but sometimes uncalled for. The batch that he cooked up himself shows how he changed since he got cleaned and the ability to be able to watch his friends use and not be tempted to use shows alot about his character so to re-iterate what I said to begin with Jesse will do big things by time the show is over. Or I could be wrong and he gets killed but not before the show ends he is just too valuable to get rid of as of now. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

kirky85
6. RE: Jesse on Breaking Bad
Apr 19 2011, 7:58 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2011, 7:58 AM EDT
does anyone know when SEASON $ IS OUT? 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

babrock
7. RE: Jesse on Breaking Bad
Apr 20 2011, 12:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2011, 12:43 PM EDT
Idk. Sorry.

I did tho, notice that they are going to start reruning last seasons episodes quite soon. I think they are running at like around 2 AM on wednesday. And that now the next season is set to start in June or July.

danielhud1
danielhud1
8. RE: Jesse on Breaking Bad
Jul 17 2011, 7:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 17 2011, 7:01 PM EDT
jessie was not supposed to make it thru the first season the fact that he made it this far means he will be the last man standing
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?